Advantage Hypnosis

Success On Every Level

Call for a Free Phone Consultation (518) 952-1242


SUCCESS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT!

Ever feel like you've got a great plan to improve some part of your life, but something keeps holding you back?  

Well, here's the good news and the bad news:

IT'S YOU THAT'S BEEN HOLDING YOU BACK!

Self-Sabotage is not a conscious decision.  You're not weak-willed or a failure.  All of us would consciously like to achieve our dreams, lose the weight and get rid of old habits that never seem to go away.

But our conscious mind only makes up around 12% of our brain.  The other 88% is the SUBCONSCIOUS.  

iceberg_web.jpg

No matter how much we may want to make lasting change using logic, reason, and will power...

88% BEATS 12% EVERY TIME.

Your subconscious mind has been programmed throughout your life by everything you've experienced.  We are particularly influenced by our childhood experiences because back then we had not yet developed our mind's critical filter.  

And our subconscious mind wants to keep everything...

EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS.

That's why it is so difficult to move beyond our comfort zone.  But there is a solution.

HYPNOSIS CAN CHANGE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS PROGRAMMING.

Hypnosis creates a gateway to the subconscious mind allowing us to erase the old negative script and create a positive one.  With the subconscious on our side, we have 100% of our mind working towards our goals.


S
P
A
C
E
R

Hypnosis Works For

  • Writer's Block
  • Stage Fright
  • Nailing Auditions
  • Unleashing Creativity
  • Peak Athletic Performance
  • Weight Loss
  • Stop Smoking
  • Motivation
  • Procrastination
  • Finding Your True Calling
  • Removing Stress and Anxiety
  • Confidence/Self Esteem
  • Eliminating Fears/Phobias
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Test Anxiety
  • Improved Memory
  • Addiction and Recovery
  • Habit Control
  • Ending Negative Self Talk
  • And Much, Much More

Because Hypnosis has been so distorted by stage shows, television and movies, many people are nervous or scare of being hypnotized.  Some even think they can't be hypnotized. That's why I make you this offer...

I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT!

I have successfully used hypnosis to reach my own goals.  That's why I decided to become certified in the only self-help art I've found that creates permanent, lasting change.  

HYPNOSIS WORKS

I continue to write and perform for television and film, but decided it was also time to help others reach their goals too.

TAKE THAT FIRST STEP NOW!

By calling for a free consultation...

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

Except, of course, your old negative programming.

powered by Doodlekit™ Free Website Maker